As we approach the end of the year and with holiday shopping season well underway, over 110M active Pinners globally are busy pinning their favorite products. In fact, Pinterest sees an increase of 140% in Pinning around Black Friday.
There are 17.7M Holiday gift Pins on Pinterest and whether you’re looking to treat yo’ self (which 32% of Pinners say they are shopping just for themselves on black Friday) or for a little or inspiration on what to buy your BFF (there are over 1M “Wishlist” boards).
If you’re looking for great ideas and inspiration, take a look at our Pinner-curated holiday gift guides.
Then, check out our board of the top Pinned products of 2015:
- Fruit Infused water bottles …make your H2O interesting again.
- Pocket gadgets ...go go gadgets! Be the friend that always has the solution.
- Lace-up boots ...because no wardrobe is complete without a good pair.
- Athleisure ...Sweat and be seen in these glow-in-the-dark Nike leggings.
- Asymmetrical coats ...cozy up in this unexpected silhouette.
- Artisan gemstone jewelry ...add a little razzle dazzle and support your favorite local shop.
- Travel Hacks ...multi functional bags that take you where you want to go.
- Pinfants ...welcome home baby gifts.
- Graphic Tees….yes. again.
- Boho Home Decor ...70’s inspired tapestries and wall hangings with a modern take.