With the best things about autumn already in full swing, we’re sharing trending Thanksgiving dishes to make, share and eat this year.
Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes¹
Dietary restrictions don’t have to be a disappointment! On Pinterest, there are heaps of recipe options for gluten-free, paleo, keto-friendly, and Whole30 diets. Round out your feast with these delicious Thanksgiving dishes:
- Gluten-free Thanksgiving recipes: (“gluten-free cooking” + 128%)
Want to whip up a delicious, gluten-free dish but don’t know where to start? Check out these tantalizing video Pins from our friends at Tastemade:
- Ketogenic Thanksgiving recipes: (“keto Thanksgiving sides” +120%)
- Whole30 Thanksgiving Recipes: (“Whole30 recipes easy” +67%)
“Pumpkin dessert recipes” (+771%)² rule, but why not bring something new to the table this year? From fresh takes on beloved classics to dairy-free desserts, here are some sweet recipes to get on your radar (and save room for):
- Trending desserts to try²:
- Classic pies with a twist:
Put a twist on an old favorite with this delicious inspiration from Tastemade!
- Dairy-free: (“dairy-free Thanksgiving” +54%; “dairy-free cookie recipes” +40%)¹
Thanksgiving Mocktails (“mocktails non-alcoholic easy” +184%)¹
Looking for a twist on the usual cocktail? Sip and savor one of these festive mocktails, which are total crowd-pleasers.
- Thanksgiving Punch
- Sparkling Cranberry Mocktail
- Orange Cranberry Spritzer
- Spicy Pear Punch
- Apple Cider Sangria
Creative Leftovers (“turkey breast recipes” +896%)²
Forget the standard day-after turkey sandwich; the right creative recipe will take your Thanksgiving leftovers to a new level. Here are some new ideas to try this year:
- Leftover Stuffing Breakfast Casserole
- Thanksgiving Ring
- Roast Turkey Cuban Sandwich
- Cheesy Turkey and Ranch Quesadillas
- Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas
Tips: Don’t want any crossover at the table come turkey day? Whether you’re planning to host family or hit up a Friendsgiving celebration, use the newly revamped Group Boards to share recipes and decide who will bring what. Have guests with various diets? Use recipe filters to search by diet, ingredients and prep time for the best results.
¹Trends are calculated using normalized searches from August ‘18 to August ‘19, global data.
²Trends are calculated using normalized searches from August ‘18 to August ‘19, U.S. data only.